1. How can I deliver the documents I need to print to RePrint
Alternatively they can be sent or delivered in person to our office on a CD, DVD or USB flash drive. If you would like us to collect your files please telephone 01273 504974.
2. Which file format should I use?
The best and most secure format is PDF.
For printing images, we recommend JPG, PSD, TIFF or EPS.
We are able to handle files produced in most of the leading software programmes - if in doubt please telephone David or Richard.
3. What resolution do I need to print a poster?
For posters and other large formats, we recommend at least 300 or 600 dpi. In some cases, 200 dpi will do.
4. Can I see a proof before printing?
We will automatically produce a press calibrated paper proof for all litho projects before printing. This can be viewed in our office, or sent or delivered to you. If you prefer we can send you a PDF proof to view on your computer which has the benefit of fast delivery.
5. I need to mail a Brochure with a covering Letter in a C4 envelope, how do I know how much the postage will cost?
Add the weight of the Brochure to the weight of the letter and the envelope plus any label or other item that will increase the weight.
Click this link for a handy guide: Paper Weight Guide
Check the up to date postage rate for the total weight at:
If you have any further questions - please do not hesitate to contact us on 01273 504974
or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.